|11 €||Adults (19 years and older)|
|9 €||Youngsters (6 to 18)|
|Groups (with a minimum of 15 participants)|
|Holders of various discount cards (more info)|
|4,5 €||Groups with a Military Museum guide (19 and older)|
|4 €||Youngsters in group without a Military Museum guide (6 to 18, 15 participants minimum)|
|3 €||Youngsters in group with a Military Museum guide (6 to 18 years, 15 participants minimum)|
|Free of charge||Children under 6|
|Holders with various discount cards (more info)|
|First Wednesday of every month from 1 p.m. onwards|
|25 €||Combiticket Cinquantenaire: Royal Military Museum, Autoworld, RMAH: this ticket is valid for three months.|
|59€||Museumpassmusées : Illimited access to more than 220 museums all over Belgium for one entire year (Buy your pass!)|
- Payment only by debit card!
- Want a guided tour? You can book it here
- Dogs are not admitted, with the exception of service dogs
Visit the Royal Military Museum with your museum pass,
your Brussels Card of even a Discovery ticket!
The museum pass is the most generous subscription to Belgian museums. It gives you access to all participating museums in our country for a whole year. When you want and as often as you want!
On the programme: discovery of the permanent collections; access to temporary exhibitions; extra benefits; and the best museum advice.
Are you ready for a year full of wonderful experiences? Then opt for the museum pass, which costs only €59 and can be purchased directly at the museum reception desk!
Make the most out of Europe’s bustling capital with the money saving Brussels Card
- Free admission to 49 museums;
- Discounts to the best attractions, guided tours, shops, restaurants & bars in Brussels;
- Free app & maps;
- Transport & Atomium options.
All in one card!
Buy a NMBS Discovery ticket and get 50 % off on your trainticket
* 50%* discount on your train journey
* Children under the age of 12 travel for free (max. 4 children per paying traveller)
* Round trip on the same day
* On weekdays, the outward journey is possible from 9h00 am.
How can I get the ticket ?
* Buy your e-ticket here
* Look for the Discovery Ticket code on your Military Museum e-ticket: it is a 16 character code.
* Order your Discovery Ticket directly from this page.
* Show the pdf of your Discovery Ticket on your smartphone or show a printed version when the train conductor passes by on the train.
* Enjoy your journey!